The US Tactical Systems steel rings are an ideal mounting system for securing your optical device to your firearm as low as comfortably possible, machined for a perfect fit providing unmatched precision, while still upholding the absolute highest quality product that will last for generations.
These steel rings feature single 100% perfectly square cross-cut bolts, precision machined to fit the Picatinny rail cross-cut slots. This allows maximum contact with the MIL-STD-1913 cross-cut slot for a solid mount that will not move under extreme pressure or large caliber recoil, securing zero under punishing conditions.
For more versatility with several scope and optic configurations, we have also included perfectly matched pair of 1-inch inserts with every set of rings. The inserts are so you can mount your scope if it is either a 30mm scope tube, or the more available 1-inch scope tube configuration.
With the USTS Scope Rings, you can be assured you have an accurate, super-strong steel ring set made to last a lifetime!
- Size – Medium (1.270” from the Base to the Centerline of the Scope Ring)
- Compatible with Objective Sizes of up to 60mm
- Fits Standard MID-STD-1913 Picatinny Rails
- Includes 1 Inch Lipped Inserts to Allow Mounting of Both 30mm and 1” Scopes
- Parkerized Matte Finish
- x4 HOLOKROME Hex Screws on Each Ring
- Machined from One Solid Billet of 4140 Chrome-Molybdenum Steel